TODAY'S SNAPCHAT FILTERS, RANKED
(1 being lowest, 15 being highest)
- 1.The Nothing.I still...I just don't understand.
- 2.The Eye Shrink.I really don't know how I feel about this one. Doesn't seem right.
- 3.The Giant Rainbow Eyes.It's cute. It's aight. It's been here a while.
- 4.The Swirly Face.It's silly, not much to be done with it.
- 5.The Puppy.It's been around forever, but I'll be damned if every single person I've seen doesn't make a cute puppy. (Not as cute as pigs of course) But keep at it, folks.
- 6.The Flower Crown.So chic. Makes for cute selfies. It's just middle of the list because of her things are better.
- 7.The Frown.I just love it.
- 8.The Square Cry.Ooooo, snapchat's mixing it up. Double filtering on us. It gets this high of a rank out of respect.
- 9.The Smokey Eye.YES PLEASE. Can I live my day with people only seeing me through a snapchat filter? This would save SO much time in the morning.
- 10.The Cat Lady.Let me be clear that this is ONLY ranked this high because of the twitchy eyed cat on the right. He's magic.
- 11.THE GROOT.We are Groot. We love Groot. Nuff said.
- 12.The Panda.Everyone looks naturally alarmed as a panda and I can't get over it. Therefore..
- 13.The Face SwapStill a classic and fam favorite. We've explored it's spooky powers enough by now, but would be lost without it.
- 14.The Bubble.I was just really excited to be in a bubble today, please don't burst it.
- 15.The Limitless Face Swap.The options are endless. I can now face swap with anyone. For example, I can be The List App's very own @bjnovak without him even sitting next to me. Thank you, Snapchat. My eyes have never been so blue.