Already on li.st? Open in app.
Inspired by @MayaML
- •I convinced my mother to buy a leather armchair to place by the fire.Never mind that they think I'm moving out soon. I need a comfy chair to read in.
- •I convinced my mother to buy an iced tea brewing carafeTo brew iced tea from the loose leaf tea I recently imported from London's Yumchaa
- •I convinced my mother to buy a vinaigrette mixing containerI will be making my own fresh vinaigrettes now. Which means I'll be eating more salad. Which = healthy
Confirmed after being a student for 4.5 years here
- •"Our mascot is the Wellesley Blue Waves"False. We don't have a mascot. We're the Wellesley Blue.
- •"The buildings were intentionally built in the architectural style of the decade"False. Tower Court is not 1920s style.
- •"It's easy to get into Boston"If by easy you mean an hour.
- •Cross registering is VERY easyLies I have told on my Wellesley college tourSuggested by @heatherorta
@jackmoore448 introduced me to this game in London. I now force people to play it with me.
- •Notes from the UndergroundBenedict Cumberbatch plays depressed nihilist. It works.
- •Ella EnchantedThat movie from way back? Unacceptable. I'm thinking Maisie Williams of GoT could be a compelling lead actress.
- •AmericanahI've heard that this one is actually in the works?
- •Absolutely nothingBacon is delicious.
- 1.Drug lordI remember watching Breaking Bad and thinking, "well how hard could that be?" And then I took a class on the chemistry of drugs. I feel thoroughly prepared.
- 2.Ex-military CIA assassinPerson of Interest should not be as addictive as it is. And binging it has revealed something from the dark recesses of my mind: I'd like to know how to kill a man with my bare hands. Note: I don't actually want to kill a man. I'd just very much like that skill.
- 3.Interior DesignerI like to build sims houses more than I like to play with the sims people. And I'm really into hgtv. Seems like a good fit.
I miss a lot of things
- •WaitroseI visited waitrose everyday. I ain't even embarrassed about that.
- •ChockywockydoodahAka the place to go for hot chocolate and giant cakes in the shape of dinosaurs
- •Gray's Inn CafeHome to the best chicken club sandwich
My friend Daniel introduced me to Pretty Little Liars at a time when I was pretty inactive. I binged the entire series, and realized that I would do things a bit differently than the writers. Namely in who I would kill off.
- •Everyone.Especially Aria.
I like cheese a lot. Except for Brie. Brie is just okay. This list is not exhaustive because that would take too long.
- •Cyprus Groves Midnight MoonIt's a young goat's milk Gouda cheese. A bit sharp, like cheddar.
- •Pecorino RomanoInstead of Parmesan, I go for this sheep's milk cheese. It's better.
- •TommeVery buttery and mild. Has some earthiness. I prefer Meadow Creek Dairy's Appalachian tomme