THINGS I MISS ABOUT LONDON
I miss a lot of things
- •WaitroseI visited waitrose everyday. I ain't even embarrassed about that.
- •ChockywockydoodahAka the place to go for hot chocolate and giant cakes in the shape of dinosaurs
- •Gray's Inn CafeHome to the best chicken club sandwich
- •The Brownie BoxShout out to the guy who served me brownies who looked just like Rob Stark.
- •Borough MarketIf I could marry a physical location, this would be it.
- •Monmouth CoffeeThey introduced me to flat whites. They ruined Starbucks for me.
- •My UCL flatI miss my flat mates. I don't miss the kitchen. Mostly because of Ed. And his moldy plates.
- •All the museumsAll of them were free. All of them were amazing.
- •Kensington CreperieNear the natural history museum. Very inventive crepes.
- •The tubeThe T in Boston is pretty shit in comparison.
- •Black cabs
- •YumchaaI'm working on importing some yumchaa tea. If you want in on this operation, let me know.
- •High TeaMostly the cakes and scones
- •Clotted CreamI haven't been able to find anything comparable in the US. Mascarpone comes close...
- •CakesAt every cafe, there were always several dessert options. The British know how to take dessert seriously. Which is the only way dessert should be taken.
- •My cell phone plan£15 per month for unlimited data