FEMALE EXEC OFFICE FANTASY
I have another list about what is actually needed. This is the one I wish were true:
- •No files or papers. I'm a minimalist with a photographic memory.
- •Esoteric business and trade books. Not the normal ones - ones purchased from rare and used bookstores printed on high quality paper with an emphasis on design that convey my unique knowledge and expertise.
- •Compact bag for the gym filled with self-cleaning clothes and a Hermione Granger time-turner so I can work out for an hour and a half at lunch every day but still put in an 80-hour work week.
- •No personal hygiene products, meds, shoes, or additional clothing - I took care of that at home.
- •Handcrafted furniture that I bought for this office.
- •Original, conversation-inducing tasteful art.
- •My health shakes. I only eat actual food (i.e. salads) at business dinners.
- •An air of mystery and whiff of sexuality.
- •Beautiful and rare orchids that I've kept alive for many years now.
- •An open door and a welcoming smile.