WEIRD THINGS THAT HAVE MADE ME CRY
- •Dog the Bounty HunterOn a plane home from the Dominican Republic after being awake for 24 hours.
- •That part in The Lego Movie where it says "it's your turn to be the hero."Inspiring.
- •My dad turning a bag of Funions upside down and dumping them all over his plate.There is literally no reason this should have made me sad. He did it on purpose and it's a completely normal thing to do. It just made me think of him as the child version of himself and then TEARS.
- •Coverage of the 2014 Winter Olympics.We are the USA!!!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
- •EVERY TIME the country song "Who I Am With You" came on.One summer. Literally every time. It's just so sweet and he loves her so much and oh I'm crying again.
- •My brother turning 17 tomorrow.
- •This part in a movie where a girl goes to the airport to go on an adventure.That happened to me and EMOTIONS
- •Being in the lobby of the gynecologist.I felt really judged.
- •Driving too fast through the mountains.