EXPLAIN LAWN CHAIRS
I present to you a scenario where a lawn chair is applying for a new job. Here is its résumé (hat tip to @Debby for the suggestion).
- •Being a chair is often an under-appreciated job. Usually taken for granted, however people definitely know it when we're not present or available. I aim to make myself adaptable to all scenarios, harnessing a multitude of skills to make myself the most convenient counterpart to your home life and/or event.
- •A multi-taskerspecializes in furniture for lawns, but able to quickly adapt to any scenario it's thrown into
- •Team playerworks well with others, and provides a solid foundation for the group
- •Doesn't always work well under pressureI have a tendency to fold inside out easily while being transported, but I bounce back quickly by maintaining a positive attitude, using the "bend and not break" method
- •Not the softest of the bunchSomeone's gotta stay firm, but I usually need a cushion to give the user satisfaction
- •EXPERIENCEMORE WORK AND REFERENCES UPON REQUEST
- •2010-2014: Thompson Family Residencevarious graduation parties, weddings, social events, picnics
- •2014-present: Brian Thompson's dorm roomdonated when eldest son left for college
- •REASON(S) FOR LEAVING / WANTING TO LEAVE MOST RECENT EMPLOYMENTunder-appreciated by current tenant (the bean bag chair got here 2 weeks ago and has already made it to the living room)