PHOTOS OF MY SISTER'S CAT IN A TURTLENECK SWEATER VEST
Poor cat got fleas and scratched around her neck so much that she had bleeding sores. I put neosporin on the wounds and made her this protective sweater vest out of a sock.
- •When we first put it on her and she forgot how to cat
- •A few hours later when she adapted enough to walk normally
- •When she embraced it and felt fab enough to take some selfies with me
- •When she was so grateful for her new sweater she could kiss me
- •When she was so comfortable in her sweater she fell asleep on top of a bunch of random stuff on a box