11 TWEAKS TO YOUR DAILY ROUTINE WILL MAKE YOUR DAY MORE PRODUCTIVE
Cool article. Drink more lemons. Summed up below, but u can read the full thing here mane: http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/251989
- •1. Start with exerciseEven if it's just 10 minutes.
- •2. Drink some lemon water first^Drink it on an empty stomach. Rich in potassium, vitamin C, and antioxidants. Also help absorb nutrients in the stomach.
- •3. No screen time until breakfastMeditate, set a positive tone for the day. Going on email, texting, and social media is a frantic way to start your morning.
- •4. Eat a real breakfastIf it's not "real" at least eat something.
- •5. Set goals for the day-what you want to achieve & HOW you are going to achieve it.
- •6. Clean your workspace
- •7. No e-mail until you've eaten three frogsEmail is an easy way to procrastinate. Knock out 3 of your goals (frogs) for the day first. Then check your email. Your mind is more alert in the morning- this allows you to accomplish these goals quicker too.
- •8. Assign times to your to-do list, and monitor your progress against your goalsMake sure you are maintaining your goals.
- •9. Keep morning meetings on scheduleCan't relate to this one -
- •10. Don't multitaskOne thing at a time
- •11. Say noLearn to say no. It will lift your mood as well as your productivity.
- •Be ur self