MY TOP 5 KNITTING STITCHES
in no particular order (pix from the web)
- 1.double moss stitchIt's nice and stretchy, making a versatile fabric! Plus the visible texture is pretty 😄
- 2.herringbone stitchlook at how beautifulllll
- 3.linen stitchThis makes a very tight and non stretch fabric, but it's so versatile! It works great with multiple colors and I love the drape
- 4.diagonal basket weaveI haven't knitted this before but I sooooo want to!
- 5.Lotus flower stitchI love flowers and this stich looks beautifulllll. on my list of stitches to try