MY TOP 5 KNITTING STITCHES
in no particular order (pix from the web)
- •double moss stitchIt's nice and stretchy, making a versatile fabric! Plus the visible texture is pretty 😄
- •herringbone stitchlook at how beautifulllll
- •linen stitchThis makes a very tight and non stretch fabric, but it's so versatile! It works great with multiple colors and I love the drape
- •diagonal basket weaveI haven't knitted this before but I sooooo want to!
- •Lotus flower stitchI love flowers and this stich looks beautifulllll. on my list of stitches to try