Dance Dance Resolution
A list of goals for 2016
- 1.To not be afraid the dark, or scary mean people.I will be confident in who I am and what I am capable of doing in work and life. I won't be afraid of not knowing the future. I'll work on enjoying the present.
- 2.To work on self-care instead of wondering what is wrong with me when I'm overwhelmed with my crazy life.Step 1- actually getting enough sleep and eating food instead of spending hours convinced that the world is falling apart and everyone hates me only to finally eat a cheeseburger and realize all is well and I was just incredibly hangry. Step 2- Add more to the list of things that calm me. (And actually do them) Currently I have: praying panicked prayers, binge watching The Office, taking deep breaths and occasionally convincing myself to go to yoga. Next thing to try, adult coloring books!
- 3.To write.And then not be afraid (see list item #1) to share it with someone. Whether it's on the blog, a short story or the start of a novel or maybe some sort of a script. I want to write more.
- 4.To drink enough water & actually floss.Yep. Kinda boring, but this is a real list people and these are real things I should be doing as a grown up.
- 5.To be thankful and enjoy all I have.And to remember my happiness is contingent on myself, not the circumstances or people around me.