MY MEMORIES OF THE BOBBY DRAPERS
I started on Mad Men when I was 6 years old. After the 7 seasons, 8 cool kids assumed the role of Bobby Draper.
- •Pilot BobbyI have no memories of Pilot Bobby, because I wasn't Pilot Sally. The pilot was filmed in New York and Sally was played by the director's daughter.
- •Bobby #1Maxwell Huckabee was an absolute delight. He was 4 and I was 6. He was the first Bobby I worked with, so he clearly holds a special place in my heart.
- •Bobby #2Aaron Heart liked M&M's...a lot. He also had some pretty cool boots.
- •Bucket Head BobbyA little known fact is that this Bobby was an entirely different Bobby. He was anointed "Bucket Head Bobby." We didn't really bond, because we only worked together for a few hours. He seemed chill.
- •Pillow Face BobbyAnother Bobby many people don't know about is "Pillow Face Bobby," because he was directed to bury his face into the pillow and not turn towards camera. Like with the other Supplemental Bobby Drapers, we didn't chat too much, but he seemed very nice.
- •Slurpee BobbyMost people call the Bobby from the episode "The Wheel," "Slurpee Bobby." After 30 minutes of taking pictures, he was done-zo. His mom kept bribing him with slurpees from 7-Eleven. By the end, she must have owed him a lifetime supply.
- •Bobby #3Jared Gilmore ditched for Once Upon A Time, but he was great! He loved Sizzler and eating packets of straight sugar.
- •Bobby #4Mason Vale Cotton stuck with us through the end. He's an awesome kid and had the longest run out of all the bros. He loves football and can rock a tux.