TOP TEN PLACES I AM MOST EXCITED TO VISIT IN JAPAN NEXT MONTH
This could easily have been 99 things. I still can't really believe I'm going back in just over two weeks!
- 1.Usagi no WonderlandI'm staying overnight in Nagoya specifically to go to this bunny cafe. Not only can you pet bunnies but they sell bunny shaped curry rice ❤️
- 2.Design FestaThe reason I am going to Japan on these dates. It's a huge art/design/craft extravaganza and full of inspiration. Last time I bought a needle felted snowman and met Mochi Usagi, the mascot for Niigata. (This is also the only photo Amazon would accept as my author pic. Fair play)
- 3.JAXA Tsukuba space facilityI was already insanely excited about this and then I started watching Space Brothers, which is set there, and now I'm even more excited. Space nerd for life.
- 4.KiddylandMy favourite shop in the world. Current plan is to buy everything featuring Jinbe San the whale shark.
- 5.Kobe Ropeway and Herb GardenI just added this back to my itinerary after realising I could squeeze it in on the way to Hiroshima. A herb garden on top of a mountain, reached by cable cars!
- 6.MiyajimaI'm only in Hiroshima overnight and I feel bad I'm not spending more time in the city but I can't miss the chance to see this in person.
- 7.Hama RikyuConsidering my love of gardens, I can't understand why I haven't been here yet. Plus you can get there by river cruise.
- 8.Sky TreeYes, it's expensive and touristy, but it's a whole new view of my favourite city.
- 9.Floresta Nature DoughnutsSquee!
- 10.Cup Noodle MuseumYou get to make your own personalised Cup Noodle!