I Love You, Pocket WiFi!
If you're planning a trip to Japan, go order one of these now!
- •It's a personal wifi hub that you can rent for personal wifi access
- •You can use it with multiple devices so great if you're bringing a phone, laptop, kindle etc.
- •It works almost everywhereI was posting photos while on the subway. You might have trouble in very rural areas.
- •It's really fastSo much better than shared hotel wifi
- •It's small and light so you can carry it around everywhereGoogle maps on the go!
- •It also comes with a padded case
- •It arrived fully charged and took literally seconds to set upThe charge lasts all day too.
- •You can order online and it will be waiting at your hotelI got mine from www.japan-rail-pass.com (not visible on mobile site, what?) but lots of sites have them.
- •You can also collect or rent at the airport
- •It's not super cheap but I think it's good valueMine was £77/$112 for 3 weeks and definitely worth it so far.
- •It comes with a return envelope so you just pop it in a post box on your last day
- •I love the future!