My Guide to Finding Happiness
My search for happiness fuels my soul 😊
- •Put yourself out of your comfort zone!I think this might be one of my hobbies! I love going to discover new places, meet new people, try new things. It gives me a sense of fulfillment and always boosts my confidence once I know I was able to accomplish something new and scary to me!
- •Compliment someone!This one almost always works for me! Whether it's about someone's shoes, their tattoo, or even an accomplishment, complimenting someone helps you establish a social connection with someone new. Plus, you can get to know them by asking where they got something or how they accomplished their goal! You never know where it might lead.
- •Find a hobby that gives you a sense of fulfillmentFor me, I love photography and traveling! Going places makes me feel alive; capturing them helps me cherish that moment even more!
- •Make a good group of friendsHaving friends you can hang out with and do things with is so healthy and motivating! Plus, when I see one of my friends accomplish something awesome, it inspires me to do the same for my life!
- •JournalI've found that writing about my experiences and how I felt about them is so relieving and helps me find a sense of clarity in my life.
- •Have a creative outletThis is kind of like having a hobby except it's a way to express yourself. Whether it's how you dress or decorate your room, let your mind wander and create beautiful things for the world to see!
- •At the end of the day, meditate and give thanksLook back on your happiest experiences today and be mindful of them. Take them all in and let them joyfully sink into your heart