Things I Want to Do After I Graduate
I'm a senior but I still have two years left of college. So with all the time that I have left, I thought it would be good to start planning now.
- •Travel!There are so many places in the world that I want to experience. Whether it's by myself, with friends, or family, I need to see the world.
- •Find a fun city to live in!I already love Atlanta, LA, and New York. Now I just have to figure out which one I want to live in.
- •Adopt!I would love to adopt a puppy or a kitten! Having a little buddy would most definitely help lower my anxiety about adulting
- •Stay fit!I already work out but I want to keep it up after college! I might just become a yogi 🙏🏼
- •Keep old friends and make new onesBecause who doesn't love being surrounded by their best friends?
- •Not commitUntil I am 200% sure about it, whether it's a job, a relationship, or even a place to live in.
- •Finally, I want to develop a strong sense of selfI want to know myself completely and confidently and I want it to show.