I know that technically to make a horcrux you have to kill someone, but these people are my soul sisters. These Horcrux's have been a way to anchor my soul to this earth and I couldn't be more thankful. God has blessed me tremendously with Love I don't deserve. I see glimpses of heaven everyday because these ladies give me a life full of adventure
- •This woman right here just happens to be the most incredible woman I know. She has picked me up off the ground a thousand times and I trust that she will stick around for a thousand more. No one makes me laugh the way Mallory does and I'm sure no one ever will. She is my person ❤️🐻
- •MeganI've lived with her longer than anyone other than my mom. She made sure I packed appropriately for all the trips. Helped me zip my dress pretty much every day for three years, and fixed every piece of clothing that I neglected to care for.
- •VasanthaI'd sit home and watch Harry Potter all day, any day with youuuuu.
- •KristinSo many adventures in China. If I'm ever going to be lost in a foreign county, she the person I want with me.
- •SwapnaMy love. She is always so gentle, loving and forgiving. Truly a sister to everyone she meets.
- •EllieHelped me get through a super tough year. She is so talented and beautiful both inside and out.
- •MarlaSo many adventures!! She was my first real friend in college. Took me under her wing and showed me what true friendship looks like. Every time I see her I know I'm up for an adventure!
- •AngelaTook me in and adopted me as one of her own. She has shown me what it feels like to finally be part of a family. It's a terrifying and amazing thing!
- •Little DebbieSo many delectable snacks. All made entirely out of sugar, fat and pieces of cardboard. Always there when I need a pick me up.
- •The best friends a Gal could ever ask for 🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈