5 BOOKS I WOULD BRING TO THAT FICTIONAL DESERT ISLAND
I have always wondered why it needed to be a desert island. How about a tropical island or an arctic ice block?
- •The House that Nino built - from the writer of the classic Don Camilo series
- •Don Camilo and the Devil - great homespun series about a little village in the Po Valley where the priest is in a love hate relationship with the mayor who is a communist. If only we could all get along like they did.
- •King of the Confessors - Thomas Hoving's personal account of his chase for an art piece reads like a fast paced thriller.
- •Nothing can go wrong - John D Macdonald of the famous Travis McGee series writes about a cruise he took in the 70s TBT throwback travel book!
- •The Black Mountain - My absolute favorite Nero Wolfe book where he leaves his home! goes abroad! hauls his 1/7th ton body up a mountain!