5 TRAVEL TIPS
Just saying ... These tips work for me
- •Travel light, no really, I mean it. No one will care about how you look.
- •Bring clothes you can ditch at the end of your trip. That way, there's room in the suitcase for all that you shopped for.
- •Which is contrary to my next tip... Don't shop till you drop specially for things you can also find back home. Use the money to buy experiences and unique souvenirs.
- •Hire a private guide. Go with a local with a passion and enthusiasm for his or her city. Great guides give you a better undestanding and appreciation of the place you're in.
- •Linger. Loiter. Loaf. Don't rush or cram everything in a few days. You're on vacation. Stop and smell the coffee or the roses or whatever is in the neighborhood.