REAL-LIFE ADULTHOOD STRESSORS NO ONE WARNS YOU OF
Moving to a different state and starting a new journey has made me realize how ill-prepared I am for ACTUAL THINGS.
- •HealthcareI had to call the federal marketplace today to enroll. It sucked.
- •Cooking all meals for yourselfSO MUCH PLANNING AND GROCERIES
- •And then doing the dishes
- •Home decorWe desperately need a coat rack and bookshelf and more picture frames and wall hangings and a shoe rack BUT ALL THOSE THINGS COST MONIES
- •Home improvementWe have two screwdrivers and a tack hammer. That is the extent of our handiwork.
- •Neighbors who AREN'T nonchalant potheads who don't care what you do or how loud you are.Self-explanatory