Movies I've seen this year so far that I can remember
It's movies! Probably chronological
- •Hail, Caesar!Boring. Love the Coen Brothers, got the sentiment the movie had but was just bored by it
- •The WitchSo good. My film professor saw it the same weekend I did and she came back and was OBSESSED. She told us she was going to propose a class all about it to the school. That's how great it was.
- •ZootopiaCute! How do children follow the movie though?
- •God's Not Dead 2LOL JK
- •Green RoomBest movie of the year so far. Maybe the scariest movie I've ever seen? It was incredible.
- •Neighbors 2I loved the dumb premise of the first one and I loved this one too. It's a silly fun story with great actors and I'll watch 10 more of these if they were to make them.
- •The LobsterI know everyone has been saying this but it's seriously got a story like nothing I've ever seen before. I knew nothing about it going in and I'm so glad that's how I saw it. Super weird, but really great.
- •PopstarI love you Andy Samberg. You are hilarious and great and your movie is great and you're not an overrated piece of shit.
- •Finding DoryReally cute! I've never been a big fan of Finding Nemo or Pixar in general (except Inside Out which is definitely Pixar's best ever and maybe Disney's best ever?) but this was good.
- •The ShallowsLol
- •Mike and Dave Need Wedding DatesPretty funny. I love the people in this but a lot of the acting was rly bad (Aubrey Plaza & that god awful accent she has at the beginning) and it was maybe a little sexist (also apparently the real Mike and Dave are v sexist in their book so) but it was good for what it was: a dumb funny summer movie
- •I think that's it?I've got to step up my movie game. Going to a theater to watch a movie is one of my favorite things of all time