Weird Reasons Law and Order Helps Me Sleep
So I know it's a sin to fall asleep with the television on, but I have this issue where my brain won't stop sometimes. Seriously I can keep myself going for hours. Law and Order to the rescue.
- •Criminal Intent - Vincent D'OnofrioBecause with people this neurotic and obsessive about finding the truth and putting away the bad guys - why in the world would I need to take on the world alone.
- •The Theme SongIt's like an old trusted friend. You just feel like justice is getting served somewhere and it's cool to take a break.
- •Olivia Benson of SVUCome on. What character EVER has had more passion about protecting victims? Moreover...
- •Mariska HargitayWhat celeb who plays a badass also starts charities that help victims of violent crimes, human trafficking, etc.?
- •Nothing Pretend is All PretendJust because it's a show doesn't mean that somewhere out there are not some seriously badass people out saving the world, defending justice, and doing their part. And...
- •With All These Bad-Ass People...I can take a break from being a bad-ass and get some zz's. Even if we are all doing different jobs - it's good to imagine that while I'm resting some other badass people are out their doing their jobs to the fullest.