ROSIE O'DONNELL FILM ROLES RANKED
We've had the McConaissance but I'm still waiting for the O'Donaissance
- 1.Ole Gully - Harriet the SpyEvery line is iconic. She is Michelle Trachtenberg's butch, spiritual life guru. We all wanted a Gully.
- 2.Doris Murphy (3rd Base) - A League of Their OwnEven among the likes of Madonna, Geena Davis, and Tom Hanks- Rosie shines through. She's rugged and resilient. Baseball is one of the only sports that makes actual sense to me, largely thanks to this film.
- 3.(Voice of) Terk - TarzanShooby doop dobby dop dobby doop dobby dah dah dop Do bop she doo whoo
- 4.Sheila - Exit to EdenI caught this movie one of the first time I ever stayed up late as a kid. And literally wtf. No one remembers this movie, but we really should because it's all about a BDSM island Rosie, an FBI agent, infiltrates. Where was the Oscar buzz?!?
- 5.Betty Rubble - The FlinstonesThis movie gave me nightmares.