Recently, I bought most of the yarn I'll use for Christmas knitting. I will knit the following things (but the pictures here are the patterns, not what I am knitting now):
- •Hats for my brother, brother-in-law, and stepson. I'll use the same pattern for all three, and they'll likely never know, since they don't run in the same circles much
- •A hat for my nieceThis will be different, a two-color brioche (which is a kind of knitting).
- •Felted slippers for my brotherI've made slippers for him before, and he asked for more. This is what makes one knit-worthy.
- •Socks for my husbandI didn't buy this yarn today; I found it in my stash. I have found a new pattern to use. I've knit him lots of socks.
- •Socks for the grandkidsI need to find out their shoe sizes first. They have this annoying habit of growing.
- •Something for my SILTBD
- •Something for my DIL.Also TBD