San Francisco activities
things to do when I take my niece to SF as her college graduation gift
- •AlcatrazBecause it is more interesting than you would think
- •Beach blanket babylonFirst went there in 1975. This should be a good year
- •Trolleys etcAll the public transportation means:. Trolleys, but not from the end of the line, street cars, buses, BART
- •Coit towerCool and artsy and a million steps down to the Embarcadero (I think)
- •SausalitoFerry ride over, wander around, ferry ride back. What's not to like?
- •SF MOMABecause Claire has an art history major, even though she is more Europe focused.
- •Alleys of ChinatownShe says she's done Chinatown but I don't know that she's done the alleys
- •GumpsBecause it is the coolest store ever
- •Golden gate parkAnd the museums there