Stuff at the Bottom of My Purse I Obviously Need Later
Or else, why would they be in there?
- •Canadian quarter
- •Post-it with grocery items already purchased, but now needed again
- •Two loose pink pills that are probably Benadryl
- •Unwrapped, unchewed gum
- •Napkins, gently used
- •A pen that works
- •A pen that doesn't work but that I like better
- •Rainbow Berry Froyo punch card.Nine more earns me a free cup!
- •Business cards for people who now hold different jobs
- •A permission slip for something my kid needed last year.Apparently my permission was not actually needed.
- •An adorable notebook that's too heavily branded for me to use publicly but is just too cute to toss.
- •17 Metrocards
- •Two earrings and one earring back
- •A million packets of Equal
- •A stretched-out ponytail holder