ALASKA: A PHOTO ESSAY (USING ONLY PHOTOS ALREADY ON MY PHONE)
Semi-requested by @Fitz but not specifically so don't blame him if this is shit
- •Sunset today is at 3:40. Sunrise? 10:05.
- •Sunrise. Taken on a morning walk through the neighborhood with my mom.
- •What I wore on said walk because it was cold AF
- •But summertime looks like this 😍We hiked a mountain and drank champagne on top for my sister's bachelorette party because you can do cool shit like that in Alaska
- •Summer is seriously bomb💣💣💣🔥
- •Fish are a big dealFishing and cooking said fish is very significant and usually a family affair.
- •Moose are a thingThese two moose just chilled in my yard for hours one day this summer. I probably see at least one moose a week, usually more.
- •We also have totally normal things like bars and restaurants#real
- •Let me reiterate: summer got everybody likeSummer is short sweet and full of tourists