FEMALE CELEBRITIES THE MEDIA WILL TURN ON IN 2016
First J Law, now Amy Schumer. It's almost like society doesn't like visible three dimensional women?!?!
- •AdeleShe's entirely too beloved. She's charming, elusive, and outspoken. The perfect recipe for a coup.
- •Aubrey PlazaDirty Grandpa will be the end. They'll blame her for De Niro's demise.
- •Hillary ClintonLOL jk. The media turned on her 15 years ago when she started wearing pants and saying things in public.
- •Amy PoehlerI don't want it either. But her number's up.
- •Please no. Let us keep Mindy.
- •Brie LarsonIndie darling, Golden Globe winner, nominated for an Oscar, curt and charming in interviews. It's all too familiar.
- •Anna KendrickThe real mystery is how she's stayed so well liked this long.