FOOTBALL POSITIONS RANKED BY MY INTEREST
From bottom to top cause I like the reveal at the end (that's what she said). This only includes positions I could think of off the top of my head. There are like a million more but who has the time or the wit to list them all?
- •Defensive backI don't really know what you do TBH
- •Offensive linemanI know your job is important but you get hit a lot and that sounds stressful for me; your significant other.
- •Running backI know you have to be short to be good at your job but it doesn't work for me.
- •QuarterbackEveryone thinks you're hot shit and I don't like that about you. But I also recognize your value and biceps.
- •Wide receiverJob requirement: tall & lanky, Sara requirement: tall & lanky 💯🔥
- •Head coachMaturity, prestige, sweater vests. Sign me up.
- •Tight endI think we know what this is about 🍑
- •KickerHardly ever tackled, only has to play like 10 minutes per game, tall and lanky. I'm here for you NFL kickers.
- •Bonus! Justin Tucker, kicker for the Baltimore Ravens and captain of my heart.