REALLY SIMPLE THINGS I ASKED FOR ON MY BIRTHDAY/PROOF THAT I'M SUPER LOW MAINTENANCE
Tomorrow is my birthday everybody!
- •From my mom: I don't want to make my own birthday dessert. I always make my own. Please do it this year.
- •From my boyfriend: I don't want to drive and I don't want to make any decisions. Please pick me up and drop me off.
- •From my staff: I'm leaving at 1:30 for yoga and I'm not coming back to the theatre. Please keep the place running.
- •From my sister: again, it's my goal not to drive. Please pick me up for our afternoon hangout.
- •Moral of the story?I hate to drive