THE MOST THERAPEUTIC THINGS ABOUT GOING TO YOGA OTHER THAN THE ACTUAL YOGA
- •Instructor wisdomWow! These people are brilliant. Some gems include - "Welcome to your bodyyyyyy" (said like Oprah) "all you have to do is breathe, everything else is optional" and "it takes a very strong mind to lay still in an uncomfortable position" 💯🙌❤️
- •Being nakedI'm not trying to get weird on you but it takes a special type of courage to be naked in a changing room and I just think there's something beautiful about a room full of women just chilling in the nude together.
- •Yoga clothesRetail therapy plus the promise of exercise. A perfect combo. Here's me trying on some new leggings.
- •Time managementI take an hour in the middle of my work day to work out and that makes me feel very in control of my life and my schedule.
- •Fellow yogisToday an old lady did our class in a one piece swimsuit and I loved her.