WORDS MY DAD STILL SAYS IN A TEXAN ACCENT
He hasn't lived in Texas since 1985 👴🏻
- •EenchThis is how he says inch
- •MondeeThis is how he says Monday. And every other day of the week.
- •LwrenThis is how he says Lauren - my sister's name.
- •Juh-lieThis is how he says Julie - my mom's name.
- •ShawpinThis is how he says shopping
- •HowdyThis is how says hello. Literally all the time. Calling the insurance company? Howdy. Making dinner reservations? Howdy. Greeting guests at the door? Howdy.
- •EDIT: te-yenThis is how my dad says ten