JOANNE; Gaga's album tracks ranked
i noticed there were ZERO JOANNE LISTS on this app. i am here to remedy that.
- 13.Grigio GirlsI don't LOVE this because it sort of sounds like a Taylor Swift song, which is not my thing, but I think it starts sort of meh but you get into it as it goes.
- 12.Angel DownI think she sounds great here. So so so good
- 11.Just Another DayThis song is really cute. I do love the nonchalant positivity vibe it has.
- 10.Dancin' In Circlesomg is this a PG sequel to Sexxx Dreams, AKA the second best song on ARTPOP?? maybe!!
- 9.Sinner's PrayerObviously not my absolute favorite but a LEGIT earworm.
- 8.A-YOwhat a jam
- 7.JoanneYes. The chorus is easily the best part. Sort of a respite from the sad verses
- 6.Perfect IllusionDid NOT like this when it was released as a single. Am now infatuated with it. Who cares what some guy from the Black Keys says.
- 5.Million Reasonsis this about taylor kinney?????? someone save me from drowning in my tears post-this song.
- 4.Diamond HeartI wish this had come out in the summer so it could be my poolside/in the office JAM.
- 3.John WayneI really just wanted a more commercially successful ARTPOP and this kind of satisfies that for me.
- 2.Hey Girl (feat. Florence Welch)This just... ok. I love.
- 1.Come to MamaI love this so much. Reminds me of a Christmas song by the Ronettes & I'm rlly obsessed.