How my dogs help me get up in the morning
There a many days when I just want to lay in bed with my blanket over my head. Emma And Mouse force me to get my butt in gear
- •Emma and Mouse
- •The easiest one is that they need me to let them outside. They could just pee and poop in the house but they don't they wait for me to get up.
- •They are both so happy to see my eyes open. Likely because they have to pee, but so what.
- •They both cuddle up next to me when I wake up.
- •Emma usually demands a good scritch by shoving her nose in my face.
- •Mouse is a pug and he is noisy he gets noisier when he knows I'm awake.