Materialistic things I wish I had more money for
- •Theatre seatsI'd be happy with traveling tours not being quite so expensive. But beyond that, well, until I can see #Hamilton, I will never be satisfied.
- •Concert ticketsAnd not just the nosebleed seats.
- •PedicuresI think my last professional one was when my brother-in-law got married, in 2007.
- •TravelWashington DC gave me wanderlust. Twice.
- •ShoesBoots. And booties. And sandals. And flats that aren't just basic, versatile black.
- •A professional organizerThe struggle is real.
- •Monthly subscription boxesJulep, The Woven Pear, and others.