BEST OF BREWFEST 2016
Last weekend. So many beers! 🍺😊 So many beers. 🍻😞
- •Breckenridge Mango MosaicReally nice balance of not too hoppy, not too fruity.
- •Ovila Abbey Saison with Sage by Sierra NevadaVery tasty and herbal. Lovely big bottle and label.
- •Avery Chai HighVery seasonal and spice-forward.
- •O'Dell Brombeere Blackberry GoseYes yes yes. Not too sour, not too fruity. Best label!
- •Surly FestI tried a lot of "Oktoberfest" beers and this was one of my favorites. Not the typical Märzen style. Made with three kinds of rye.
- •Lindemans / Mikkeller SpontanBasilWe chatted up the rep and he poured this special one for us. Like nothing I've ever tasted. Lambics are spontaneously fermented from yeast that's just floating around locally where it's brewed and this one has very green and herbal (basil) flavors, hence the name.
- •Plus oom-pah music by the Polka Dots...
- •...and the strolling yodeler.
- •Skol! Prost! Slainte! Cheers!