CELEBRITY LIST THOUGHTS
And some hypothetical questions.
- •This morning I read and really liked (and ⭐️ed) @john 's Tech Support list.It's thoughtful and thorough. Why DO ads before videos always stream perfectly?! If a non-famous person posted this list, I would have ⭐️ed it, too.
- •But Lena D. could compose a numbered list titled THE ALPHABET made up of 23 letters out of alphabetical order and I'd probably think it was super clever and ⭐️ it (and maybe relist? 😔).
- •Do famous folks distinguish between 25,000 and 500,000 likes the same way I distinguish between 5 and 25?
- •Do they sift through their thousands of likes to find the handful of folks who really know them well or whose taste they truly respect?
- •Does it get hard to distinguish a really good post/list/pic from one that's not as great because they know it's going to get thousands of likes regardless?
- •Does this take pressure off? Or is that a naive thing to even think because of the (exhausting?) brand perpetuation that social media must entail for certain celebrities?
- •Do they talk about this amongst themselves and maintain secret accounts just for each other?Let me know, @bjnovak. I won't tell.