FIVE TIMES 2015 MADE ME WANT TO HIGH FIVE SOMEONE IN THE FACE
So many big picture things worthy of face high fives this year, but in my own life, I had no major beefs with 2015. A few minor ones... 🙌🏾😦🙌🏿😤🙌🏼😧🙌🏽☹️🙌🏻
- •RECIPIENT: Robert DurstREASON: Beverley Hills
- •RECIPIENT: Art Peck, CEO of Gap, Inc.REASON: The Gap at my mall is closing. When does a Gap close?! I found my ideal jean style/size/fit there this year, so this feels kind of personal. Mr. Peck probably didn't make this decision himself, but he has to take one for the team.
- •RECIPIENTS: Myriad I-80 drivers who don't use the left lane for passingREASON: Disregard for the fragile community of highway drivers tenuously maintained by a few basic rules of the road. I won't tailgate you (much) but will give major side eye as I roll by, Captain Oblivious.
- •RECIPIENT: Head HyVee Store DesignerREASON: New HyVee (grocery store) closer to my house than my regular HyVee = great! New HyVee with a completely different layout than my old reliable HyVee = 😭
- •RECIPIENT: @tombattenREASON: YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID! Why did I tap on your tap-baity list, Tom?! I'm angry at myself, but more angry at you. I'll try to enjoy Star Wars, anyway 😑 ☮