GINA'S BEST SWEATERS
I love the blend of conservatism and wackiness that is Gina's costuming on Brooklyn 99. Kirston Leigh Mann was also the costume designer for Parks and Rec, which probably explains why I loved so many of the clothes worn by Ann, April, Donna and Leslie.
- •WolvesGina's spirit animal. Excellent fall palette.
- •Lightning boltsRock!
- •EyelashesSubtle but effective.
- •HorsesYes. Reads as stripes from a distance.
- •Contrasting sleevesA theme in Gina's sweater game. This toile-ish pattern has a horse drawn carriage that's cut off in this photo.
- •Floral contrasting sleevesSee? Love it.
- •HeartsAlso with the sleeve contrast.
- •Cardigan, oxford, and tieAnother theme. Annie Hall-esque.
- •Cardigan, oxford and CAT tie
- •Aqua dots on navyClassic.
- •GeometricMy very favorite.Love those contrasting cuffs.
- •Tropical islandEasy. Breezy.
- •Bug sweater dressWackadoo. Gina pulls it off.
- •Bonus non-sweater dressBold. Perfect with her Season 3 hair.
- •I can't include the naked mole rat ("God's disgusting mistake") sweater because it represented a sad and shame-filled time for Gina. Wolf sweaters forever!