I CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO...
I care a lot about a lot of things, but not these things.
- •Shave my legs in winter.I'm a mammal.
- •Throw out old spices.This marjoram remembers the hanging chad debacle. How can I get rid of it?
- •Match receipts to statements.Receipts are made of BPA and aggravation. They accumulate and then I recycle them.
- •Wash my car.The interior is tidy for my carpool, but I'm content as long as I can see through the windows 😑
- •Make a good faith effort to fold a fitted sheet.I use the Just Make A Flattish Bundle method.
- •Right this birdbath.It's been like this for at least a month. And it was already fracked (I meant cracked, autocorrect. Very timely suggestion, though!) and won't hold water. You can hang out there till spring, my fallen friend.
- •Make the bed.Some folks swear by this, but nah for me. Out of sight (the 17 hours I'm not in the bed/room), out of mind ✨🎈✨
- •Remove the vestiges of my last pedicure.Sock season. It's a slow and natural death for this polish.
- •Manage more than one social media platform at a time.You've got me, List App.