I COULD DO WITHOUT...
Kind of a complainy day. February is the longest month.
- •This non-Dee-Lite version of "Groove Is In The Heart" on Apple Radio.By Groove is in the Heart? GTFO.
- •The broken pretzels on the backseat floor mats from last weekend's road trip.I keep forgetting to bring the dust buster out to the car. Blah.
- •Sour Flush.Toilet candy. Don't ask.
- •All of the dead Asian lady beetles in our house.I know it's warm in here, but it's a death trap, buggies!
- •Conversation hearts.Except the glossy kind with the raised printing that are sort of like Sweet-Tarts. Those are good. The only ones the girls got this year are the chalky kind.
- •The stealth broccoli that hid in the bottom of my reusable grocery bag for a few weeks.(gagging)
- •These little wiry grey hairs that stick straight up on the top of my head.The ones I pulled out that are growing back. With a vengeance.
- •Pens that goober out ink that I then smudge with the side of my hand.Looking at you, Pilot G2. Love/hate.
- •Wet bootlaces.I swear I tucked them in when I took them off!
- •Hard honey.I tried in vain to dig down to scoop some out with a spoon before giving up and microwaving it on its side even though putting plastic in the microwave totally freaks me out.
- •That winter feeling where you're constantly twitching or rubbing your nose because you feel like there's a little dry bit of booger hanging in the middle of your nostril.I should probably just be better hydrated.
- •Hard Cooked Eggs in plastic.Hard pass, Target.