IF I WAS TO DIE IN FIVE MINUTES, THIS IS WHAT I'D LIKE YOU ALL TO KNOW... 🎙⤵️
- •The preschool conference time changed but I don't think I edited the Google calendar. It's at 1:30 now and not 1:00.
- •E has at least one book at home from the school library that's long overdue. Please have her take a look around for others.
- •I never wrote up what I wanted re: funeral arrangements, etc. Please have me cremated, but bury the ashes (comparison shop biodegradable urns?) in the cemetery near our house with a simple marker. Bonus points if you can come up with a clever epitaph and convince everyone that it was my idea.
- •In a few weeks, have a dance and/or roller skating party in my memory with an open bar and tres leches cake.
- •I'll make it my job in the next life, if there is one, to look after you and protect you. And if they give me some other job, I'll devise a badass work-around. I ❤️💚💜💙 you!