MY CHILDHOOD 4TH OF JULY MEMORIES BY THE PERCENTAGES
- •10% 🇺🇸 Neighborhood parade marching with my Brownie troop
- •10% 🇺🇸 Covering my ears while watching fireworks.
- •20% 🇺🇸 Eating the white Jello with blueberries and strawberries my mom's friend Linda made every year.I have the recipe for white Jello but have never made it because I fear some magical spell will be broken if I do.
- •25% 🇺🇸 Vigilantly scoping out my surroundings to see if anyone was pointing a lit bottle rocket in my general direction or losing a digit and/or eye because of irresponsible firecracker use.
- •35% 🇺🇸 Stiffly waving a lit sparkler at arm's length with a pained smile on my face, terrified of lighting my hair on fire and/or burning my fingers, while counting down the seconds till it burned out.⬆️ Opposite of me.