MY DAY BY THE NUMBERS
- •14Number of overripe bananas in the freezer waiting to be made into banana bread. I realized today just how many had accumulated in there.
- •7Number of morning glory muffins I had to toss out because I didn't refrigerate them and they got moldy in their Tupperware container.
- •62Minutes I spent waiting for my doctor's appointment. No apology.
- •0.45Minutes I listened to Story Corps this morning before starting to cry. I turned on the radio in the middle of the segment: http://www.npr.org/2016/09/16/494070031/a-lightbulb-moment-all-her-practice-added-up-to-triumph
- •3Slices of sausage, mushroom, and jalapeño I ate at our favorite pizza place for dinner.
- •33Approximate number of Special K flakes that had to be picked up off the floor in the girls' room tonight because "I don't know how it happened, I wasn't messing around with the pod chair" (see above, not my house or kid).
- •12Approximate number of times we watched the KXVO Pumpkin Dance video while ugly laugh crying on the couch tonight. If you don't love this, who are you, even? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v4IC7qaNr7I