MY FAVORITE FAMILY RECIPE 🍴
Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •Hot Artichoke Dip!I would camp out by this at family parties when I was little...Okay, I still do it now, too. This is church cookbook food at its finest. Nothing too elevated or clever. Just delicious.
- •You'll need:
- •A 14oz. can of artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- •3/4 cup of mayoSorry mayo haters.
- •1/2 cup of sour cream
- •1 cup grated Parmesan cheeseMy mom always got it straight from the Kraft shaker. WHAT OF IT?
- •1 tsp. garlic powder or 2 garlic cloves, minced
- •Combine all ingredients and spoon into a shallow casserole or glass/ceramic pie plateThe key is to maximize surface area for more browned, bubbly goodness.
- •Bake at 350 deg F for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly
- •Serve hot (I know it's hard but try to restrain yourself and let it cool for a few minutes) with crackers. Cheesy ones are especially good with this.
- •Bon appetit! 😘