PUMPKINS AND GOURDS ON MY FRONT STEPS RANKED
Yes, this is my second list that features gourds and pumpkins. Please understand that we are in the beautiful 3-week stretch between stifling summer heat and shockingly cold winter that is fall in the Midwest. I'm reveling in it as much as I can before the tears start freezing on my face. My top 6...
- •Ol' WartyKind of a pity vote. Is it supposed to look like this or does it have some kind of pumpkin virus? Don't know, don't care.
- •ArtisanalI think Strega Nona grew this pumpkin.
- •Stripes and SpecklesOn-trend pattern mixing. Fits nicely in my hand.
- •Italian Restaurant Drippy CandleAlso maybe has pumpkin plague.
- •CannonballThe actual name of this variety. Also the name of my mid-90s jam.
- •Fall-ic SymbolSee what I did there?