RECENT DISCOVERIES AND REALIZATIONS 📂❄️
- •My natural hair colorAll of the color got cut out when I went short. I'm embracing the grey. Here's a top of my head pic I just took that's kinda sorta accurate. Can we make top-of-your-head selfies a thing? Toppies?
- •It really annoys me when people who get shoulder or even chin-length haircuts claim they "chopped it all off."Nope.
- •Coobie brasFiguring out my body after bearing and breastfeeding two kids felt like a second puberty ("Is this what it's like now? Is this temporary or permanent?") I still don't really know my bra size. Enter Coobie. Comfy, one size fits all with no underwire and good coverage, at a good price. Great for everyday wear.
- •I thought Grace Helbig and Greta Gerwig and were the same person.Actually I would just see Greta in my mind when someone would mention Grace.
- •I probably change our sheets less frequently than I should.I want to be the person who remembers to put fresh linens on the bed every weekend, but I'm not.
- •My husband bought me some lovely organic matcha powder for my birthday but I'm afraid to use it because I have never made anything with it before?!?This is dumb and I know it. Also, that's not my kitchen.
- •I haven't watched a whole episode of Ken Burns' National Parks series without falling asleep.Maybe the parks were America's best idea, but do you know what wasn't the best idea? Two hour episodes, Ken!