SOME QUESTIONS FOR WOMEN WHO WEAR SHIRTS AS DRESSES
I live in a college town.
- •Not shirt-dresses...Those I've got figured out.
- •But just a shirt with nothing on the bottom, so by default it's a dress.
- •Is there a special kind of undergarment for this look?Like a boyshort or hot pants situation or something?
- •Can you tell me what they're called and where you buy them?Foundation garments are important.
- •Maybe coverage is not your biggest concern, though?
- •When you sit down, there's really no shirt fabric under your butt, right?
- •Are there places you won't sit when you're wearing a shirt as a dress, then?Sketchy front porch couches? The bus?
- •Or maybe you've learned a special tuck-under-and-sit maneuver?Is that your secret, Ri Ri?
- •Do you worry about how breezy it is when you've chosen to wear this look?
- •Or is that part of the appeal?If so, go for yours. Incidentally, this t-shirt/dress costs more than my mortgage payment, but that's not the point here.
- •How do you not just pull at the hem all day?Or casually check to see how much of your rear is exposed?