THE MOST USEFUL/WONDERFUL/LIFE-CHANGING THINGS I'VE BOUGHT FOR MYSELF IN THE PAST FEW YEARS
Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •Electric toothbrushGame changer. My teeth stay clean for far longer between dental visits. I'm a believer.
- •Toyota PriusI have an hour-long (each way) commute. Selling our Honda CRV and pick-up truck and replacing them with Priuses was very good for our karma and budget.
- •BB CreamThe perfect in-between make-up for daily use. More coverage than tinted moisturizer (what I used to use) and not so much as full on foundation. Right now I use Garnier, but am not particularly loyal to a brand. If you have BB recs, please comment!
- •SweetbreadsIf you told me last year that I'd eat cow pancreas and find it extremely delicious, I'd be dubious. But I did and it was. In Paris ❤️🇫🇷
- •Sweet and Salty Peanut Butter Pretzel Clif Mojo BarsI eat one of these for breakfast most workdays. If they ever stop making them, I will be one of those people who goes to all the stores to find the last boxes. The sweet and salty thing is my jam.