THINGS I SAY TOO MUCH
- •Right?This is my teaching verbal tic. I toss it in at the end of sentences/thoughts all the time. Right?
- •Sure. No problem.At work. When what I should say is, "Thanks for thinking of me, but I won't be able to help out. Maybe next time?"
- •Hurry it up, please.Morning routine.
- •YOU'RE a ________.How my husband and I tease each other. "I don't know what's going on with the sink. Maybe something with the p-trap." "YOU'RE a p-trap."
- •Two cheeseburgers and a small Hi-C Orange, please.Emergency food.
- •That's funny.Instead of laughing. When I really don't think it's funny.