THOUGHTS WHILE WATCHING "THE LEFTOVERS" SEASON 2, EPISODE 1
Finally starting the second season! I don't think these are spoilers. Maybe very minor spoilers?
- •When I'm feeling sorry for myself, I should think of the cave lady.Lindelof talks about that opening scene here: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/leftovers-opening-scene-explained-by-829327
- •Is that Eddie Winslow?!Yes! Darius McCrary! TGIF!
- •Is that Cousin Larry?!Yes! Mark-Linn Baker! TGIF again!
- •Regina King looks amazing.She is a beautiful, glowing woman in her 40s...Wait, was 227 also part of the TGIF lineup?!!...No, it was not. That would have been too crazy.
- •I love the ramped up Lindelof, Lost-ish details.The bird in the box, the restaurant goat slaughter, natural disasters that are probably supernatural, etc.
- •Deeply spooky vibes.When John contemplates reaching for the spoon, the "Fire Department", the tense church scene, the final scene (Evie!)...
- •They've got me. Really excited to see where this goes ‼️😬